rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

Would appreciate input on this one...

Backdrop:

Met this girl online, we went to the movies but she left half way though with a 'headache' (lol hows that for a 'flake'?). Same day message/date which occured on Wednesday. Radio silence since then. It's monday at 3:00 PM and I text....

ME: Hey how was your weekend?

Her: It went ok. and my weekend wasn't all that great I came down with a really bad cold, how about yours?

ME: Yikes sorry to hear, my wknd was fun.. i got a ghostbusters costume to go out with, lol

Her: Haha

ME: You take some nyquil and feel better?

Her: I try not to usually take any medicine

ME: Thats part of y i do yoga. It would be nice to never have to see a doctor, I think pills cause problems

Her: I don't think pills cause problems, but i definitely think that the side effects arent so pleasant or desirable

ME: Yeah like an erection lasting longer than 4 hours that's gotta suck.

Her: ...That is a very different thing to say
Her: I was thinking more like lethargy, insomnia, irritability.. ones that would affect me as a female

ME: Lol oops i'm a little closed minded sometimes.
ME: And I'm not sure what the female equivalent to a 4 hour erection is

Her: I'm a little creeped out and dont' like people talking about inappropriate things like that as it's an extreme gesture of immaturity.

ME: It was meant to be a joke

Her: It's not all that humorous

ME: Sorry. I'm acting like we've known eachother longer.

This chick is 24, white and comes from rich family. She works with retarded kids during the day and is persuing med school (ugh). Longest relationship was '5 years'. Greeted me on our date with a handshake. She's looks good and is skinny but lacks feminine appeal. I suspected her to be a typical upper class white girl ADHD-pill case.

What do you guys think? I regret my last text already. I can already tell shes mad cold and i think shes only responding cuz she doesn't mind the attention but has no intention of getting together or hooking up.

Thoughts, ideas would be nice.

Messages In This Thread