rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sinaloa, Mexico Data Sheet

Sinaloa, Mexico Data Sheet

Quote: (10-27-2013 08:20 PM)TexasMade Wrote:  

Those US warnings kill me. Seems to be out of touch but it is what it is. I would advise to stay on the toll roads though. Those side roads are easy to get hemmed up at. What made you go there? Kind of off the beaten path. I am loving the pictures of the women. Remind me of the Monterrey fresas.

I wonder if the area is worth the hassle of the travel arrangements. I would imagine DF is the hub as it is for most of Mexico.

Side note: I just found out Monterrey has had 220+ murders this year. I was kicking it at the strip club in el centro at 3 am in the morning post Mayweather fight. No drama. Probably as with most cities, all the killings happen in specific areas. Do you know what part of town not to go into?

I have family in Culiacan, so that made me go there. Also for us mexicanos Sinaloa is in the same level in terms of women with Monterrey or Guadalajara and some may argue that Sinaloa girls are clear cut the best in Mexico, just depends who you ask. For some reason Americans never consider Sinaloa at all. In Mexico everybody will tell you that Sinaloa has fly women.

You should stay in Centro and Zona Costa Rica where the mall and the Universidad Autonoma de Sinaloa is. I almost forgot to mention the unversity. That place has some very nice girls. Zona Costa Rica is the very affluent part of Culiacan. As for Mazatlan I only stayed in centro and Zona Dorada. There is really nothing much aside from the city center or Zona Dorada anyway, but definitely stay away from the outskirts

Messages In This Thread