rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

Quote: (10-27-2013 02:56 AM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

LeightonB (or anyone else):

One of the guys kept talking about a phenomenon that he observed in Taipei about guys literally "picking up" girls. The girls get so drunk out in a night of clubbing that unknown guys will pick them up and take them home (or to some convenient place to bang), and the girl cannot defend herself b/c she is so drunk and defenseless. And, the method of the guy would be to just act as if he is "with " the girl when he does not know her and he had just "picked" her up from some isolated location in or near a night club. This Taiwanese guy seemed to think that this "picking girls" up situation was a fairly new and a growing phenomenon in Taipei.

Another guy was going on and on about how he thought that Karaoke had been an ongoing and popular activity in Taipei, and so many Taiwanese are spending their time in this Karaoke activity (thought this has been going on for years and years), and he knows of an 8 story building in Taipei that is largely dedicated to Karaoke. I did NOT get the name of the 8-story karaoke building; however, his story got me thinking that I do NOT really like Karaoke; however, there may be situations in which Karaoke may be a staple activity if a guy wants to pick up and bang girls in Taipei - at least to get into social circles of "normal" girls.

I've literally never heard of, or seen anything to resemble the 'picking up' thing haha. Sounds crazy. Where did he get that from? haha.

Most girls here have like one drink on a night out. (In fact, it's good to try and get free drink tokens off of girls as they never use them.)

Plus, they VERY rarely leave their friends. One-night-stands aren't massively common in the main clubs here, in my opinion, as most people live with their parents.

The most direct that Taiwanese guys will get is when they surround girls on Babe 18's dance floor. But even then, they usually just dance behind the girl and fist-pump with three other guys.

In fact, last night (once again) reaffirmed that Taiwanese guys just don't do anything:

I was out with 'whand' and one of the things that has stuck with me was when he said "Dude, you're totally right, Taiwanese guys just don't fucking cock-block".

This was after he walked up to a girl (partially for the fun of it, partially as an opener) and said "you have a fucking nice ass". Her guy friends just sat there passively, staring into space. Then apparently the girl tried to wave over the guys to help cock-block, but they didn't come over haha.

In addition, we approached two girls who were walking over to their guy friends ('whand' spotted this one). For about 5-10 minutes we playfully danced with them and kept joking about their cleavage (they were wearing those dresses with the cut out near the breast area). Lots of kino went on, and they were grabbing us jokingly, and their guy friends just stood behind us and waited until we moved on haha.

Actually, I may as well tell another story: Last week I walked onto the dancefloor, started dancing with a girl, and said "So, do I get a kiss?". After about ten seconds we made out and then after some dancing I said "let's get some food".

She liked the idea, so I grabbed her hand and we walked towards the elevator. But as we were near it, the girl's friend grabbed her other hand and forced her over to a private booth in the smaller room. I followed, and at the booth I was greeted by her boyfriend. He firmly stated "I'm her boyfriend", but it was pretty passive in comparison to what you'd expect in England or something. I laughed, then he put out his hand (as if to say 'goodbye') and I shook it. (Then I laughed again and blew a kiss at his girlfriend).

Actually, last night just had the feeling that we could do anything we wanted to. No one was going to try and intervene. It's great fun to finally have some capable wingmen, I personally much prefer it to rolling solo (though rolling solo absolutely kicks the shit out of rolling with Betas). (P.S Fret Dancer you need to move to Taipei).

You are correct about the Karaoke place. It's in Ximen, and it is at least six floors! Taiwanese people love going to the KTV. They frequent these places in a similar fashion to how we frequent clubs. There's certainly potential there.

I've not gone here yet as I have no social circle to go with haha. I need to stop being such a loner.

Messages In This Thread