rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to increase the value of RVF

How to increase the value of RVF

This forum is solid. I think the culture mostly reflects the attitude of its creator (Roosh) who is laid back and and doesn't hype up shit.

I've noticed it's not even necessary for me to participate in most of the argumentative threads since there's already another guy who can make my point - in many cases better than I can.

As for meeting up with people, I do that whenever I get the chance and I have yet to have any bad experiences meeting up with RVF'ers. From the Roosh DC meetup to people I've linked up with in my travels, everyone has been pretty solid.

I had the most fun in a pickup scenario with Warder (NYC) who hardly even posts from what I can tell. That dude is a real player. I try to, but not always, indicate in my ratings of other members whether I met up with them, sometimes going back to edit my rating to mention that.

That said, so long as you're providing value and not trolling threads with bs, I'm appreciative.

Messages In This Thread