rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to increase the value of RVF

How to increase the value of RVF

In all seriousness here...

You could hang out with Roosh himself, and if he's having an off night then what? What if you see the guy approach and get blown out 10 times? He doesn't deserve rep points?

I've been out with a couple of the highest repped members on these boards with some of the most popular posts and glowing praise. I've seen them get blown out pretty bad, and they've seen me come up dry most nights. I guess that means we're full of shit?

Why? Because most night we go out to have fun, not to add notches to our count. Travelling is another story and I have yet to travel with another member, which would be a blast, but that's beside the point.

I rep forum members that bring intelligent discussion to the forum. I also rep guys that I meet in person who are red-pill and going against the mainstream. I don't need to see them pull a ONS for me to believe that they're "the real deal".

I mean, I got to witness the epic meeting between Neil Skywalker and Fisto, outside of a Hollywood club with some black chick's lipstick all over Neil's neck and face. No homo but I'd rather have done that than gotten another notch from a 6-7 that night. [Image: grouphug.gif]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread