rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Game Sucks

My Game Sucks

Quote: (10-26-2013 12:50 PM)gandt Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2013 12:19 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I run pseudo-fame game, and cash in on it. Perception is reality and girls are shallow. Fame>money>game

Can you explain how you do this?

I dress and act like a rockstar. The TSA asks if I'm famous in the airport. I wear nothing more than Levi's, Nasons, cheap bling, Express blazer, and aviators for effect. My attitude in a bar is, "I'm better dressed, better looking, and can kick the shit out of anyone in here". I step right up to the bar like I own it, and girls take notice. I get my share of orbiters too, unfortunately.

I walk striking my heels heavy which commands respect upon entering a place. In the airport I take my time going through security and put them on my schedule. "Time reframing". Same with bartenders. It's not just one thing, but a compilation. Confidence, style, money, attitude, positive demeanor, ect. This is next level stuff, and I can't maintain it everyday. It requires high levels of energy to get into the zone, which is why I like to build a harem and take a break.

It feels really fucking good sometimes to meet a regular for dinner wearing a tshirt and flip flops.

Messages In This Thread