rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to increase the value of RVF

How to increase the value of RVF

Quote: (10-26-2013 08:14 AM)muc Wrote:  

More and more I come here and I see homophobia, obsession with feminists, mindless advocating of social darwinism, generalisations, many generalisations, .. and just lots of negativity which seems to stem from frustration. This can't be productive.

Filter it out yourself. I do not participate in those threads to any great extent, and I generally don't even read them. There is a lot of rehashing going on, but that's just the nature of human conversation. We like to chew and re-chew our favorite cud: feminism, how American girls suck, fat girls, etc.

I've gotten far more positive value out of RVF than negative, and one of the most valuable things I've learned is from Giovinny: to be positive, think positive, and act positively. Even if it seems unwarranted, unrealistic, or too optimistic, it is far better for your mental and physical well-being. You can't control what guys are gonna talk about. I'm sure there will be 3 more threads about outrageous things some fat feminist said in the next 3 weeks. Doesn't bother me because I don't let those things into my reality.

Messages In This Thread