rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to increase the value of RVF

How to increase the value of RVF

I see that you've deleted that ridiculous call for witch hunt against 2Wycked (guess he's in season now, like GManifesto was before) and was glad that you came to your senses, but instead you chose to go on and created a whole witch hunting thread. I thoroughly disagree with the idea proposed, the reasons for which are:

A) Reputation of a poster and how much he is valued and respected consists of far more than just his level of game
B) "Prove that you can pick up a girl while I'm watching" is a very common insult used by game denialists and feminists that is of course absurd because of how random game can be. We shouldn't follow in their foot steps.
C) A person could demonstrably be a basement dweller with absolutely no game whatsoever and still provide good opinions/advice and entertaining posts (and vice versa).

If we were in some kind of a game bootcamp where our lives depend on picking up as many women as possible, this would be reasonable. But we're at a forum. No matter the topic, a forum will always remain a place for sharing knowledge. As long as the knowledge is verifiable and of high value, who cares who is behind it?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread