rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using Badoo for recon

Using Badoo for recon

I'm not getting any useful feedback from Badoo photo ratings.

I set my location to a SE Asian country because I'll be headed there in the new year. But the only ratings I get are from women in the Americas. And only women in their 40's, whereas my search is set to 20-50. I don't understand why I'm not getting ratings from my set location - there are thousands of members listed there. I'm in Europe and I've never set my location anywhere in North or South America.

In order to get your photos rated, you have to rate others' photos - 50 for each photo you want rated. I've rated at least 500 people, but only had about 20 ratings myself.

On the old Hot or Not (which was taken over by Badoo) I used to consistently get 8-10 out of 10 with casual snapshots. Now I'm getting a few high scores but mostly 5's and 6's or less. These are high quality, professionally taken and edited photos. Either I've become a repulsive old fuck in the last few years, or those fugly, South American, 40-something broads are vindictive bitches, lol!

I also did the Your Best Face thing on OKC, but the results they returned, whilst looking very scientific, were based on only 37 people's preferences for either my photo or another person's. No way is that statistically valid.

Is there a better site to use? I notice Hot or Not has been resurrected as a smartphone app, but it's Facewhore login only and I don't have a profile there.

Messages In This Thread