rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Game Sucks

My Game Sucks

There are two general "game" strategies: shotgun and sniper. Shotgun game is what Gio and lot of guys (include Roosh) uses. It's like hunting ducks. You just fire at will until something drops. You approach at will until you find a girl that's interested in you. Sniper game is when you select a girl and methodically go after her and break her down. If your style is shotgun then it's a pure numbers game. If your style is sniper then your competency at game becomes more of a factor. It is still a numbers game but less so.

For the shotgun gamer, you want to be firing into a good market where you chances of success are high. If you are going to for SNL then you want to hit clubs with drunk girls.

A sniper will spend a lot more time scouting for and selecting targets. Then he will spend even more time on each target. He simply cannot afford to fail too often because he simply does not have the time to do so.

Personally, I am sniper. Although, I think the type you choose should be based on your personality and objective.

PS Gio has a lot of factors working AGAINST him because of his chosen target market: college girls. Anyone given his factors would have a tough time e.g. his age.

Messages In This Thread