rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Game Sucks

My Game Sucks

No Gio I think your game is good, but I appreciate you are being modest and humble. That said, I can see what you mean about once you have a certain reputation, on this forum that often comes down to "rep points" and "likes" on posts, people assume that you are some matrix level Cassanova that only beds 9s-10s with easy.

I believe Gio's good game is the byproduct of hard work, as he's saying he puts in the time and work to approach a ton of women, and experience is the best teacher, it's like the guys who put in the work in real life vs. the guys who read all the PUA literature and listen to all the podcasts, but haven't even put in one approach.

Some guys are just naturals, but a lot of us have to improve by trial and error, this can only be done through real life experience.

When I met Gio I was pretty surprised when he told me his approach to lay ratio, although I believe he said it's improved a lot since then, it still seemed like he was approaching a shit ton of women, just to bed a single one.

That said I'm sure Gio's year notch count is probably triple mine if not much more, while I was surprised by how many approaches he does to get a single lay, he probably approaches more women in a week than I do in an entire month. Like he said, a lot of it boils down to the numbers game, while I've broken out of my shell substantially I still only reserve myself to approaching during night game which is only a couple times per week.

Gio's advice is spot on, because guys like myself who only approach at night a couple times per week aren't really maximizing our potential and not approaching enough "potential targets" to increase our odds of getting laid. A lot of us are lazy and a lot of us get discouraged, and a lot of us are still trying to partially protect ourselves from rejection. However, once you can get past all that, and put in the work and approach more women, you're highly increasing your probability to fuck. It's like if there is a raffle for a new car and there are 1,000 tickets in total, are you more likely to win the raffle if you have 10 tickets or if you have 100.

Messages In This Thread