rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

Great Datasheet man.

I have gone out with Leighton and can completely vouch for him. He is a really fun guy and cool dude, and is not scared of approaching. I live in another city a little far from Taipei so sometimes its hard for me to party at Taipei often.

This week hopefully we'll kill it and have some fun, this week is Halloween week if I'm not mistaken.

Right on regarding the Taiwanese girl types. If you are a mad approacher, approaching type A girls can be a big hit to your ego. Sure you could say they are the hottest, but like Leighton said this girls are plain bitches almost 100% of the time, after a while you learn to not waste time with these girls.

I got a PM from another RVFer in Taipei, Leighton has already met him and vouches for him so I'm looking forward for us three to do some heavy damage, and highly encourage more RVFers to Taiwan.

Messages In This Thread