rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Japan doesn't bang

Japan doesn't bang

I have no idea what the fuck is going on there. No significant feminism, no fat epidemic, no state meddling into the usual domestic issues... yet a quarter of their males have gone herbivore and now it seems that even more women are doing the same. I don't think it's just due to corporate culture and difficult life - it's a mystery!

What's particularly puzzling is that we think that "attraction is not a choice", yet it's a country full of people who are saying "meh, attraction isn't worth it". I can't imagine what would cause so many young people - who don't yet have to worry about marriage, children and obligations to be affected by depression - to completely lose their gina tingles and the natural male drive for banging hot women.

In Denmark, you don't bang women. In Japan, women don't bang YOU!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread