rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"MGTOW''

"MGTOW''

If the guy thinks most people are borderline sociopaths, my mind screams PROJECTION.

They key is not hating other people. It's way more efficient-- even if you have no compassion-- to like the wide variety of people. It takes a lot of different types to make a society work, you need accountants, cops, sewer technicians....

I once saw a lecture by Brian Eno and he commented that "It would be a pretty strange world if everyone liked 'Music for Airports'"

The key is BEING HATED because you're getting what you want, which hardly anyone achieves in life. Not by everyone-- I'm exaggerating to make a point-- but there is a minority of people you can use as your weathervane.

There are at least two reasons for them hating those that nail things.

One is they can't admit, or are ashamed, of what they want. E.G., I'm over 50 and want to fuck 18 year olds. The second is they refuse to act to get what they want.

I've had otherwise intelligent actors tell me with certainty Tom Cruise is gay. How the fuck do they know? Do you think they hang out at his SWAT-team guarded estate? No, they just CAN'T STAND that he has hundreds of millions of dollars ( I guess) and gets to make just about any script he wants.

Yes, I like the idea of loving as many others as your heart is big enough to achieve, but having some others love you and some others hate you. Then you've really got something going.

Messages In This Thread