rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stock Market 2013

Stock Market 2013

^ If we're talking index funds the S & P completion index has returned well over 20% this year. Historically back to 2002 probably >10% annually. IMO if youre young your money should mostly be here. I think their top holding is facebook (probably just out if the top 500).

I mentioned before VExMX tracks the completion, just check it out.

I actually withdrew my completion IRA funds around OCT 1st. Theyre back in now. Either the market didnt care about a possible default (more money to the rich folk in general) orr everyone knew that shit would get resolved, me thinks the second.

Put your money in risky index funds. The returns are great but because you have a shit ton of companies you cant lose your shirt. Even in the huge crash 5 years ago, it took about 6 months to tumble. Plenty of time to get out. I use the rest as "gambling money" and take chunks of cash into promising companies with lots of potential and roll the dice, so long as you got the bulk in index.

Messages In This Thread