rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OBAMACARE: Long/Short Healthcare Stocks? Money making E-commerce ideas?

OBAMACARE: Long/Short Healthcare Stocks? Money making E-commerce ideas?

Regarding such a device, in general that's a good idea, but likely will require FDA approval which can take many years. Also you'll need a heap of insurance -- what if the device fails to detect X and the person dies because of it? Lawsuit time.

I'm not quite sure the purpose of this thread. You've offered and asked for business ideas related to Obamacare. Various posters (including me) have offered up some good ideas, and given you advice on the others. You've also introduced the idea of trading health-care related stocks, which seems a bit different from starting a business that is related to health care.

So at what point is one of these ideas good enough and you can move on? Seems to me like I've seen a few good business ideas posted in this thread, but you have just come up with new ones ... are the others not good enough? We can talk for years about different business ideas related to Obamacare, and I guess it's somewhat interesting to discuss, but my understanding is you're looking into actually starting a business, not just talking about it?

Messages In This Thread