rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Red Pill Welcoming Packet

A Red Pill Welcoming Packet

Amidst all of these stories of false rape accusations, guys getting taken to the cleaners in divorce court, losing custody, getting fired for inflammatory tweets, getting fired for sexual harrassment, I feel like we should be providing an alternative place for men. I know Roosh is adamantly anti MRA, and I'm not suggesting RVF turn into that, but maybe we create our own version of it. A place where beleaguered men can go to "see the light". There might be guys out there, good guys who tried to do the right thing, that just got royally fucked over by being blue pill. I know we take pride in each of us coming to these terms on our own and finding our own way, but maybe that should evolve. For each of us that are here, how many other guys are out there in the wilderness feeling hopeless? I'd wager there are many.

It might be crazy or cult-ish, in fact it's probably both, but what if we put together some propaganda packet, something like what Jehovah's Witnesses do? Instead of going door to door it gets put on banners all over the web.

The first problem I see with this is RVFers tend to be, well, fucking weird. Not a single guy I've met in person could be considered "normal", and thank god for that, but I feel like we'd need a bit more of a levelheaded spokeperson to spread the gospel.

I kind of picture us like this:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTa7-iNL7iQQ9hXjy4uQ6G...V6uu5O5OBX]
(Slubu pictured on left. No seriously that's him)

And what we really need is our own Otter:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWsn2RQAsPdvdzR_9Pk-1...Igrr777zN_]

Why would I think this? Well, I've been thinking that this progressive machine that's out there right now feeds off of victory. It's been said here many times before, usually by MikeCF, you might ignore feminism but feminism will find you. For every guy that gets chewed up by alimony court, the machine becomes more powerful. It might be in our best interests at some point to establish a "red pill living" element, even if we are still figuring out exactly what that means. Yes we have the Lifestyle thread but I'm talking about some sort of welcoming page or welcoming packet that really illustrates what red-pill lifestyle is all about. A concise 1 or 2 page manifesto that makes something click in that beleaguered blue-piller looking for that something. Travelling abroad and banging strange will always be a part of that, but there are domestic issues that need fighting. Not everyone can be location independent.

And if we're going to establish anything, it needs to be a bit more clearheaded and concise, not like the usual mayhem that occurs on the boards with everyone coming from relatively extreme positions. We need a politician.

Anyone?

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread