rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice Needed: Leave it all behind?

Advice Needed: Leave it all behind?

I'm with samsamsam. ^^^^^

I have a brother who has lived his life this way: skipping out on bills, swindling people, even faking his way into college. His life hasn't gone well. In fact, he's gone nowhere. No one can be honest all of the time, but skipping out on a $100K bill is a bit much.

That said, have you thought about doing a Kickstarter or some other type of fundraising project to raise money for the surgery? If people can fund stupid indie films and crappy bands, they'd likely get behind your health issue as well --- if you present it right.

And have you looked into whether insurance definitely won't cover this? Especially under the new health care law?

Finally, a $100K loan isn't that hard to pay off depending on what you do and if you can incorporate freelance work. I paid off a condo loan ahead of time but just working extra hours and adding extra money to each installment.

Messages In This Thread