rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hot Mom Defends Herself Against Facebook Haters

Hot Mom Defends Herself Against Facebook Haters

The top rated comments are kinda surprising:

Quote:Quote:

I say great for her. She looks great to have 3 young ones that age. Keep on doing it

Fat shaming? People are shameless, jealous and overly sensitive due to their own insecurities. I am a 33 year old mother of 4 and I applaud her for looking so damn good. I will not sit here and judge her because she looks better than I do in that outfit! She obviously works hard for that body and with 3 kids that is a huge accomplishment!!

What's she suppose to do after having three children? Gain 50 lbs. and grow a mustache?

So if you work out you are part of the body shaming jerks.. I guess If you get a degree you are a elitist jerk... bettering yourself is not allowed here.. and being proud of bettering yourself.. wooo thats even worse lol.. idiots.

She looks great and people (women) who sit back and still claim the baby fat 5 years after the baby was born probably need to see that it takes dedication. I have two children I gained 50 pounds the first and 60 on the second. I kept 10lbs from the first because I liked the way I looked. My son is just 31/2 months now and I have 12lbs to go. Its not easy but women should stop using their children as an excuse to be lazy. You don't have to look this mom but you should want to be able to be active with your children, however that fits. I play with my daughter, not just sitting on the bench at the park

Did #fatshamingweek work that fast?

It just shows to me that a lot these fat acceptance loonies are just a vocal minority who want to push their stupid "fat is beautiful" and "healthy at every size" agendas.

Messages In This Thread