rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone watching the TV show "Arrow"? (Based on the DC comics hero "Green Arrow")

Anyone watching the TV show "Arrow"? (Based on the DC comics hero "Green Arrow")

I liked it, it's not amazing but it's watchable and had some good things in the first series:
  • He puts his mission above women. He's not willing to quit shooting criminals full of arrows just to get some poon.
  • He's strong and skilled, but not by magic, he's worked long and hard at forging himself into a new man. His body is covered in scars. Chicks dig scars.
  • He has oneitis for a girl but only after banging her sister behind her back while they were dating. And the sister died while he was cheating.
  • His sister has access to all the richest, most desirable, society guys, takes about one episode of working at a law firm before she's slutting it up with a bad boy con and trying to save/change him.
  • The father of his ex runs around white-knighting like mad, but just drives her closer to whatever guy he's set against.
  • His crime-fighting partner is in it to find the guy who killed his brother. Ends up dating his brother's widow.
The flashback scenes are generally the best part though, I'd like to see a fan edit that split them out into one long show.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Messages In This Thread