rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Swiss to vote on 2,500 franc basic income for every adult

Swiss to vote on 2,500 franc basic income for every adult

It's not a distraction. If you take move money from one place, you can put it elsewhere. The other part of my plan is it puts people of different classes together and gives them a sense of civic duty. It is certainly possible that someone on the bottom ends up getting a job that they otherwise wouldn't have gotten because someone finally sees them as a human being instead of some drain on society. I'm not saying my plan is perfect and I obviously haven't hashed out all the details. I'm not paid to do so and I know my plan would never happen because the powers that be would have to show some altruism.

I have been one of those less fortunate people and in a way I still am. When I see someone in need I help out as best I can.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Messages In This Thread