rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima Peru: A Whiteboy's Pussy Paradise and Travel Tips

Lima Peru: A Whiteboy's Pussy Paradise and Travel Tips

Quote: (10-03-2013 01:03 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2013 10:29 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

Paleo Dude:

Have you noticed how a guy in his 40s or 50s would do in Lima if he wants to hook up with girls in their early 20s?

A lot of the guys in those club videos looked like tough competition. Well fed, fairly tall. The look a LOT better than
Ukrainian guys, that's for sure.

I'm also interested as Peru is a world less jet lag away than the current old-guy favorite Philippines.

IKE: I saw you asked a variation of my question earlier; however, no one responded to it. Therefore, I thought that I should reiterate the question b/c I am pretty sure that there are more RVF guys besides you and me who are curious about the old guy/young girl dynamic in Lima.

I'm also curious b/c my Spanish is pretty decent, so that could be helpful.

From some of the Peru threads, it seems like there may be a little less crime in Lima as compared with some other Latin American countries... .. and I know that sometimes the crime is a little overplayed... but most of us would want to end up being targeted... more so as we get older.

There may be a few RVF members who are up for the challenge and adventure of a little violence and crime, though. Makes for a good story, if you are still alive with all your parts afterwards.

Messages In This Thread