rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima Peru: A Whiteboy's Pussy Paradise and Travel Tips

Lima Peru: A Whiteboy's Pussy Paradise and Travel Tips

I went to Lima in early 2013. There are hot girls, esp. in Barranco and Miraflores. I went out with a buddy chasing pussy. We ended up in a taxi with me and him plus two girls, driving through various districts in the early morning. We waited outside both of their homes, middle class protected nice apartment buildings. We were so scared of waking up their brothers or something!
One girl fell asleep and didnt come anymore, but one of the girls ended up having breakfast with us (and sex with my buddy).

So easy in the clubs: just talk (preferably Spanish) dance and go for the kiss, stick to the girl (because Peruvian girls need that, 'machos' enough in their society), and take her somewhere.

And yes i got laid a lot with a Peruvian girl working at the hostel, had a private room somewhere later and had a lot of sex with her.

Possibilities in Lima:
-Clubs/bars: esp. in Miraflores & Barranco (for the richest/cutest girls)
-Eating out is so good there
-Surfing
-Beaches + beach parties
-Learn Spanish
-Much more.

PM me for picture example.

Messages In This Thread