rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima Peru: A Whiteboy's Pussy Paradise and Travel Tips

Lima Peru: A Whiteboy's Pussy Paradise and Travel Tips

Quote: (09-30-2013 09:56 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Right on man, so I don't imagine that you'd need any special licences or permits since you're hunting with the natives off the beaten path eh? Looks like we have very similar travel interests, mixing up the pussy chasing with outdoor activities, did you get a chance to do any surfing there? I hear its good on the north coast. Did you ever hear of people doing ATVing or dirt biking there? I know its easy to do and popular in places like Thailand but I haven't heard much about people renting bikes or even scooters in South America, which is one of my favorite things to do while traveling.

Also, since you're from BC, I assume you smoked up down there, how was the local bud?

Oh hell no that's the benefit of living in an underdeveloped country, permits are not needed for hunting, let alone in the amazon, although it is prohibited in reserved parks. Even though by law a gun permit is necessary, when your out in the amazon there is no authority so pretty much anything goes in the jungle.

Yeah we might have more in common as I'm considering going to Edmonton to work my ass off as part of camp staff indoors where it's habitable, you think I got a shot at getting a gig? I gotta save up for a piece of land in Ecuador.

I have surfed here in Lima, it's fucking awesome, the waves are a little intimidating though, I almost lost a couple family members to the aggressive waves that like to pull you in to the open water, prob better in the north where the worlds longest wave is found or just an hour south of lima.

Of course theirs tons of dirt biking here, dakar is coming really soon as they do every year for the desert run.
Hitting up the sand dunes just a couple hours south of Lima in the city of Ica is a must, it's really popular location for sandboarding (highly recommended), atving, a motorcross.
If your into fishing, white water rafting and atving theirs a dope spot called lunahuana just a a couple hours south of lima as well, real popular and usually groupon peru has discounts available.

Motorcross is popular in Lima and cusco but most popular in the central amazon where the high jungle mountains meet the sierra mountains, there are tons of rich germans doing motorcross there in the cities of oxapampa and pozuzo, cool spot.

Messages In This Thread