rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Suggestions For America (and any other developed nation)

My Suggestions For America (and any other developed nation)

Resistance to building infrastructure tells me 100% that Govt has been fully infiltrated and bought out. Because infrastructure used to be a cash cow for corruption and Govt and Industry would collude with each other but the public would still get solid roads, bridges, transit, and canals out of it. It was a win-win and and the economy grew off that for many many decades. The inability even to do classic old school swindle deals like that lets me know Govt in the West is running on fumes.

The high cost and high reward of large capital projects would put millions to work and provide the needed kick start out economies need to stay ahead. The reason places like France still chug along with relevancy is because they put substantial investments in capital an infrastructure which is still decades ahead of the crumbling crap we have here in North America.

High speed rail should be standard all over te Eastern USA, all along chocked and gridlocked I-95, it should be also standard in Canada between Toronto and Quebec City. The costs is minimal to the windfall of opening up avenues for trade and travel. The cars off the roads fees up trade routes, same with rail. The ports and canals are all shit also, only after a complete fuck ups like Katrina, Sandy, or a bridge falling into the water will Govt step up with funds, and then even it over spends on to much technology whih grossly inflates the price tag. If I was dictator for a day I'd force banks to buy bonds to find are roads an canals. Jobs would be there for any willing man to take on, women... Go do the paper work for these projects and get your cheques, and anybody unwilling to take the opportunities of work.. See ya later.

Messages In This Thread