rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tranny Denied Chance at Being Prom King

Tranny Denied Chance at Being Prom King

I am Charles, the Prince of Wales.

I was not born in the United Kingdom, nor am I even a white male. Biologically, I have no actual connection to the English royal family.

However, this is not about biological constructs. Such things are far too limiting and do not speak to the true extent of my feelings or my REAL identity.

The truth is that I feel, in my heart of hearts, like the Prince of Wales and the second in the line of succession to the English throne. Therefore, I demand to be treated accordingly.

I will be submitting my concerns to Buckingham Palace tomorrow and fully intend to see this through. I hope that the citizenry, in their spirit of tolerance and open mindedness, will look beyond the tangible facts of the matter (such as my race and total lack of royal ancestry) and understand that my conception of my identity is as valid as that of any other and should be respected. I genuinely believe and (most importantly) feel that I am Prince Charles, and that is all that should matter.

Thank you.

[Image: AjuYBfc.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread