rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

HOLE IN MY GAME!!! SEXUALLY DIRECT GIRLS

HOLE IN MY GAME!!! SEXUALLY DIRECT GIRLS

I know, I know sounds ridiculous...but
There is one area that I consistently drop the ball. When girls are super aggressive and flirtatious.(me not being the agressor)
I dont know why, but I just have a lower percentage of conversion than when I approach.(much lower) But I know I am dropping the ball.

Part of this is just the girl is looking for attention and not actually DTF. I get alot of that. But, again it could just be my mind. An example last night.

I was in a dinner doing some work on my computer, that has a connected Bar. Well, while waiting for the restroom in the secluded back area, a girl walks up waiting for the other bathroom, and starts being very direct. She kind negs me and then startes touching on my chest, and stomach, we exchange words back and forth but then proceeds to grind her ass on me. I kinda grind back and then she walks into the bathroom. I see her later she approaches me and gives me her number. But basically, I either get way to aggresive or to passive when girls approach ,me direct and I loose alot of very direct opportunities like that. Part of it is Im usually not in game mode, and they come outta left field. But, Im just wondering if Im the only one fucking up easy lays like that. Because beyond the shadow of a doubt if I approached, id bang these chicks. Same thing happened to me in Montreal and in Sydney twice. a few weeks back.

I dont know if i clam up do to my defense mechanism to ward of pro's I developed in 3rd world, but damn have I fucked up countless times.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Messages In This Thread