rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Visual Guide On How A Suit Should Fit

Visual Guide On How A Suit Should Fit

I still struggle w/the suit sleeve length cut. I have the length below my pinky bump but above my wrist bump. I have long arms and legs.

Another issue is how trim should the shoulder sleeves width and arm sleeves width be. Currently, I buy the trim or slim cut, and keep the width. Working out ruins your proportions for "very-fitted" suits. I've opted for form-fitting but not skin-tight suit that you see in GQ- aka good shoulder, good length, tapered torso, but not overly tight.

Some more thoughts and explanations would be good, but I cant seem to find any good sources of information online. I've been relying on intuition and verbal confirmation of seeing other people dress (somewhat unreliable way of learning, but mehhh).

At the end of the day, looking good isn't an "ALL or NOTHING" proposition, its an improvement on whatever you have now.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread