rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stocks & Trading

Stocks & Trading

Quote: (09-24-2013 01:14 PM)RonnieB Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2013 12:33 PM)gsinplaya Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2013 12:28 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Not to try to take this of course, but would you guys be staying the market long term? Or time to get out? Unless you are day trading/short investment windows. I am long in the market and just wondering if I should be taking the profit and run? Thanks.

This market is going way higher over the next 5 years. If you are a non-active investor stay long in my opinion.

I would say that we are at all time highs now because the market is being artifically propped up by quantitive easing. The last 5 years have seen phenominal gains in the stockmarket. I'm pesimistic as government debt levels in Europe and the US are dangerously high. In addition baby boomers are retiring which puts pressure on welfare systems especially in Europe. I am not as bullish for the next 5 years, when quantitive easing is reduced I don't think the market will continue the trend of the last 5 years.

This is what I think and I am sort of concerned about the potential drop that could occur in the short term. Just curious what others thought. Those that are more involved with the market. Thanks for the replies.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread