rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Upscale Mall Becomes War Zone in Kenya Terror Attack

Upscale Mall Becomes War Zone in Kenya Terror Attack

I often wondered why the UK is so difficult to enter for Americans, and then you read stories like this. No wonder there are cameras every 6 inches throughout London monitoring people.

You see the same thing happen with Western men. Disappointed with your sex life? Convert to Islam and do some crazy shit. Bullied? Convert to Islam. It's not even a crutch, it's some sick sort of goggles that adds violence to previous mental derangement. Kenyans are great people too, it's a shame. They're the nicest and most hospitable people I've ever met from Africa.

I wouldn't worry about immigration policy, we're right in the "curve" of the graph now where policies and public sentiment are reflecting native distrust. The 60's-80's were an open flood gate for the third world into the West, now the backlash will come through legislation (hopefully) and the rise in prominence of right-wing governments and organizations (e.g. EDL, Geert Wilders in Holland, NPD in Germany). It's finally becoming publicly acceptable in the UK, France, Germany, etc. to be critical of the no-strings-attached policies that are causing so much damage to cultural and social unity.

Messages In This Thread