rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Biz Idea: Consolidating Used Prepaid Calling Cards(a $1.6 billion dollar industry)

Biz Idea: Consolidating Used Prepaid Calling Cards(a

.6 billion dollar industry)

Quote: (09-23-2013 08:15 AM)Nemencine Wrote:  

anyways, solid job, calculus. Thanks for a solid constructive criticism. You've earned yourself a +1 vouch. I like stuff like this...comments that points out my blindspots

No problem man, I like these mental puzzles because, like you, I too am trying to stack enough chips to flee to poosy paradise for good. Also, thanks for my first rep point.

Some of the other ideas you've posted are interesting. I think you're on the right track, anyway.

The only way I can think of to get the cooperation of a service provider (SP) is this:

Let's say you somehow acquire 20,000 of these cards with $.50 on them. Those cards represent $10,000 pure profit in SP's pocket. Now, let's say you have a robo-caller that can burn through the credits left in these cards automatically. How much of SP's profit would that eat up? Let's say his cost is 50%. So now, you've taken $5,000 out of his pocket.
So, instead of doing this, you offer to surrender these cards to SP in exchange for part of the value, say $2,500. So you both make $2,500.

Now you just have to figure out how to get $10K worth of cards for less than $2,500. Maybe have some app or game that gives people in-game trinkets in exchange for their old cards.

Clearly, this is a long-shot.

Messages In This Thread