rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Biz Idea: Consolidating Used Prepaid Calling Cards(a $1.6 billion dollar industry)

Biz Idea: Consolidating Used Prepaid Calling Cards(a

.6 billion dollar industry)

How is this going to get monetized?

The four videos that i posted above, especially, video #1 and video #3 are critical in shedding light on this. Because it goes into the voIP, cardsaver billing server, termination carrier, distributors, service providers, etc.

Here is how i will try to make money:

When Lindy West comes to my website with 20 used calling cards that she wants to consolidate....this is what is going to happen.

For the sake of simplicity, Let us say that on each used calling card she has $0.50 for 1minute(60seconds) remaining...she will enter the card # and the card pin # into the https portal of my website....

then, i will BUY the $0.50 minutes from her cardsaver billing server for $0.52...at this point, i am at a loss for $0.02. It also means that the 1minutes(60seconds) gets transferred to my own cardsaver billing server. I will imagine any business entity/person would be more than willing to sell me $0.50 for $0.52. that is a deal for them. (This part of the deal i will need to physically arrange with distributors and the service providers.)

I will then turn around and give lindy west 50 seconds of time for her $0.50 from my own cardsaver billing server...since she has 20 used calling cards that translates into 0.833minutes X 20 = 16.66 minutes of call time for her.

So, instead of throwing away 20 used calling cards that has $0.50 remaining on each of them...she can go to my website and consolidate all the 20 and get a 17 minutes of call time. Between zero or 17minutes of call time, i think she will take 17minutes.

On the other hand, i bought $0.50 for $0.52...then turn around and sell it for $0.5833(i gave lindy west only 50 seconds instead of 60 seconds). Making me a net profit of $0.0633. which is roughy 12.66% gain.

Look at this from this angle:

$0.50 = 60 seconds time equivalent....
Bought it($0.50) from cardsaver billing server for $0.52 = which has time equivalent of 62.4 seconds... that means that i am at a loss of 4% = 2.4 seconds.....because i use 62.4 seconds to pay for 60 seconds. I used $0.52 to pay for $0.50 = 62.4 seconds to pay for 60 seconds....

so far soo good....

Then, i turn around and gave lindy west only 50 seconds out of all of this 60 seconds....keeping the remaining 10 seconds for myself = which mean i gain 16.66% - 4% = +12.66% net profit. Remember, it is a choice between zero or 17minutes of call time for lindy west, simply because she cannot use 1minute($0.50) or 60 seconds to make any meaningful phone call.

The 12.66% gain of calling time will then be aggregrated in my own cardsaver billing server and poured into a new prepaid calling card and sold to my customers on a $5 or $10 calling card == this is how i redeem the time for CASH.

Basically, i am making roughly 13 cents on the dollar for every transaction.

The other alternative is for lindy west to throw away all the 20 used calling cards with $0.50 remaining on them...or she could simply consolidate them at my website and have 17 minutes of calling time. between zero versus 17 minutes of calling time...i think the choice is clear.

Quote: (09-22-2013 03:58 PM)Nemencine Wrote:  

THE SOLUTION?

wont it be nice to consolidate and dump all those little unused calling card minutes that is spread all over the place...consolidate them all into one, single pile and use it to make calls all from one random card of your choosing?....

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

Messages In This Thread