rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I found this picture from 7 years ago

I found this picture from 7 years ago

Quote: (09-20-2013 02:00 AM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

Quote: (09-20-2013 01:11 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

I recognize the situation - it happens pretty frequently:

You start talking to two girls, a cutie and a fattie. The fattie is warmer and more aggressive, and you're polite in response, not wanting to piss her off and have the cutie walk away. The cutie, somewhat optimistically, mistakes your politeness to the fattie for interest in her.

Moreover, the cutie wouldn't touch a guy who would even consider fucking her fat friend. Because her fat friend always gets the short straw when it comes to men, she's happy to hand this one off to her. You're now a fattie fucker in the cutie's mind. So now she has no interest in you, the fattie is clawing at you, and you're desperate to tell the cutie that you're too good for her fat friend but not too good for her. But you can't do that without looking like a huge prick. The fattie would then storm off and take the cutie with her. The nicer you are to the fattie, the deeper you dig yourself. The whole set is toast.

It is being in situations like this this year that has started my hatred of fat chicks

It's "the fat chick dilemna" or "the fat chick catch 22" that BRandsom has described. [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread