rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Direct Game in Hamburg

Direct Game in Hamburg

I lived in Germany for 2 years working on a U.S. military base as a civilian.

Definitely agree with indirect game being the best option to start but adding more direct game as the interaction progresses, German being a must for day game unless you're in an area where you can play lost tourist, and also agree that German girls will give out their numbers regardless of whether they have a boyfriend or not unless you straight up ask them ahead of time because they are looking for a cool foreign friend.

As for the age thing...I was 30 and banging a cute 20 year old for a while, but in that case I had social proof because I got introduced to her by my buddy's girlfriend, so can't say for sure if that's the norm. Most girls I banged were 25-30.

Edit: For anyone currently in Germany or nearby, Volksfest in Stuttgart and Oktoberfest in Munich are right around the corner.
Both are basically fun drunken meat markets past 9PM and super easy to hook up, although Volksfest is a little more fun in my opinion.

Messages In This Thread