rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming issue: when to "pull shoot"?

Gaming issue: when to "pull shoot"?

Quote: (09-15-2013 06:03 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Did you try taking the blonde home the same night? Offer a nightcap drink? Walk he home, etc.? Not sure of the logistics of where you are but that's one thing I always try.

To be honest I thought about suggesting it, and I usually do, but I didn't in this situation. I just got the vibe like she wouldn't go for the one night stand. She is the one who said she wanted to leave early and wasn't getting too buzzed, because she wanted to drive home. She actually lives in a nearby town that is about 15-20 minutes from where I live, and we were at the bars in a college town in between the two towns we live in.

I can't blame her for not wanting to drink too much, because the cops in her town are really cracking down on DUIs and will find any excuse to pull people over on weekend nights, and often times make up B.S. reasons to pull people over. However in retrospect, I should have maybe pushed her to drink more that way if she got too drunk then I'd have a reason for her not drive herself home and come over to my place to hang out and "sober up."

I really should have tried to push for her to come back and hang out at my spot, and I agree that is a good "test" for how down a girl is. That said, I want to reiterate that I'm down to wait and go on a date or two with a girl if she is fine enough and I deem worth the investment, which I thought she was. I know GF material is hard to find at a bar, but there are definitely some chicks who don't want to do a ONS, which I respect, even though I want to get my dick wet. That said, maybe if I was more her "type" and the attraction was stronger she would have been down to hook up that same night.

Messages In This Thread