rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming black women as a white guy

Gaming black women as a white guy

I love big booties, thick lips and have a natural attraction to black girls. Latinas are my favorite, but over the past 3 years I've banged so many black girls and got so good doing it that my bang per approach ratio with them is probably under 1:4. After contemplating the reasons of my success with my black homegirl/fuck buddy, here is some advice on gaming black chicks successfully as a white or even Asian guy.

1) You are a gimmick. White guys are usually too scared to approach black chicks, as they assume they have no chance. By you approaching you are automatically unique, interesting and even ballsy. They're simply not used to it, and that automatically gives you an advantage.

It's just like when I go to a 2nd tier city or the suburbs and tell the women I'm from Queens. Gimmick game works great if done properly.

2) Take advantage of the fact that many black women hate the fact that the world views them at the bottom of the totem pole beauty wise. Let her know you don't care and don't feel that way at all. Compliment her traits which define her blackness (lips, booty, natural fro) but don't make her being black a big deal because she'll think you're trying to cross out "Fuck black girl" on your bucket list. At the same time let her know you've been with other black girls or had black exs as it makes her feel like you're open minded and obviously cool enough to date the sistas. Fearlessly approaching her with pretty white girls around let's her know the deal and reinforces the fact that you're truly interested in her.

3) Be very alpha. Black society is extremely alpha so you can't be the corny white dude. At the same time differentiate yourself from the super aggressive attitude and game that black guys have. Go harder then with white girls but not as hard as black guys. Many black girls dislike how hard many black guys go, even if they won't admit it right away. Be refreshing to her....be sweet without being corny and be alpha without being hyper aggressive. Don't talk like a wigger but don't talk like a stereotypical white guy either.

4) Name drop good music. Most guys today know about rap so name dropping how you love Wu-tang and Nas won't get you anywhere. But naming that you fuck with old school r&b like Jodeci, Groove Theory, Bobby Caldwell, Raphael Saadiq etc., is a good look for you. It shows you're a "white guy with soul", and if you ask a black girl what kind of white celebrities theyd wanna fuck its usually people that fit that description.(I.e. Justin Timberlake)

5) Don't be afraid to dance...its not as important as with Spanish girls but it still matters more then with white girls.

6) Ignore people who say black women have shitty attitudes. Unless you're dealing with hoodrats, black girls are very sweet after you pierce the bitch shield they are forced to put up due to dealing with super aggressive black men their whole life.(This applies to ones who grew up in black areas). Black girls from white areas are even easier because they're used to being ignored by the guys they grew up or treated as a bucket list mission.

I'd love to hear comments from other white guys who fuck black girls, suggestions, and even some commentary from the brothas of RVF.

Messages In This Thread