rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Laying Siege - Edinburgh UK

Laying Siege - Edinburgh UK

Weird, I've never been to Scotland (or Ireland, Northen or Republic) even though it's like a 2 hour train ride away. A lot of English people haven't, although I do hear Edinburgh is a lovely place.

Haha, I'm guessing the big pub was a Wetherspoons. The behavior you describe, both in the singing and group hugging stuff and the state of drunkeness you witnessed with your wing is common everywhere in the UK. Just by staying a bit more sober than other guys, and the girls you are hitting on, makes your job a lot easier.

If you wanted, I think it would be possible to get a ONS every weekend if you really wanted it and were prepared to not ever really go above a 7. Simply by staying sober(ish).

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread