rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Laying Siege - Edinburgh UK

Laying Siege - Edinburgh UK

Second and final night in Edinburgh. Saturday night.

Don't get it twisted. This city goes HARD on Saturday night.

I have never seen people get so drunk in my entire life. Scots get utterly annihilated. To the point they are sprawled out on the street. But it's not a big deal to them. The men hug in circles and sing Oasis songs at the top of their lungs. People are clapping and shouting. Compared to the US where the focus is on individuality, here they are all in this together. It really comes out when they get plastered.

Met a London guy at my hostel. He's been all around the world, chasing women. Figured he must have some game, so I invite him to come be my wing for the night. He's a nice enough bloke.

I want to go to a club called Espionage, but he wants to pregame at the affordable pub first. Come 10pm, he's already swaying from pre-gaming at the hostel. I'm not a fan of getting inebriated before hitting the club, because I can't spit game proper, but he tells me this is how the Brits do it. Oh well. When in Rome...

The pub is huge. I can't remember the name, but it's a big chain around the UK. Drinks are super cheap. I start to work the room. My new wing just stands there staring at the girls creepily. After each set he tells me he can't believe I'm talking to so many birds. He is quite drunk at this point. I want to ditch him as I can sense bad things happening with him around, but I feel a certain loyalty for having spent so many hours with him already.

I hook a super down redhead/brunette 2 set. Brunette looks like Katy Perry, and wants to move to LA to be an actress. Redhead asks me to "say something in American". Katy has to remind her it's not a different language. Both stupidly drunk at 11pm. I get double kisses from both on the lips. The redhead is purposefully rubbing her big tits against me when she leans in close. I'm copping occasional feels against her nipples, and feel them getting hard. Another round of kissing both girls. I feel like I can pull off a 3some if I play these logistics right.

Then my wing comes into set. "Ummmm...is this guy your friend?" At this point he is so smashed, he is swaying front to back, and cringing like Igor from Young Frankenstein. Or Golum from Lord of the Rings. "I'mmm fram Lunnndunnnn". The girls instictively move away from him. They don't believe he's from London. He's hanging on me. Girls are retreating.

Security comes over and politely ask him to leave. A scene ensues. I loose the 2 birds. He tells me he can't believe we were just talking to those girls. Yeah thanks buddy. I was this close to banging them too if you didn't get so drunk.

He then texts me all night and all the next day, asking to hang out. He calls me from a restricted number, saying he wants to go out again when I get to London. I don't want to be a dick, cause he's a nice enough guy, but there is no way I would go out with him again.

Anyway, just a reminder to what you guys already know. If you're trying to get laid, better to roll solo than take a wing who is clueless about game.

Made it up to George St. Tons & tons of sexy girls and fatties. Pissed drunk off their rockers. Running late night street game was rough because they get so high from 10-12, that by the time 1am rolls around they are crashing hard. Out of it. Not so receptive to being chatted up on the street. But they are out en mass, so something is bound to hit if you work hard enough.

Bottom line, if you like curvy drunk white girls, I highly recommend Edinburgh nightlife.

That goes for Glasgow too, where I am now. Was at Bamboo last night. Place goes HAM on Sunday night. These Scots love to party.

Messages In This Thread