rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The curse of "catching feelings"

The curse of "catching feelings"

This stuff has happened to every one of us at some point.

It doesn't happen to me anymore, I just remind myself that it's really my brain tricking me, and that until I have sex with her NOTHING matters. Got her number? Doesn't matter. Hung out with her all night? Doesn't matter. Just made out with her? Doesn't matter. She gave me a blowjob? Doesn't matter.

I remember a player friend telling me about a girl he met. Cliff notes, met her at a bar, hung out all night, and at the end of the night she blew him. Next day he tries to text her, and he gets a similar text to the one posted above saying how she was into another guy.

Whenever I feel myself catching feelings, I think about that incident. It's just the way things are now. Maybe 30 years ago, getting a girls number meant something, but today it's not until I've banged her several times (preferably raw) where I decide she's officially been converted over.

Messages In This Thread