rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kiev Datasheet August 2013

Kiev Datasheet August 2013

Last was really bad and I think should serve as as warning to all people coming to UA but especially visible minorities who stand out more other foreigners might be taken for locals. I was walking back alone from Mantra on the Main Street Khrest when 3 cops stop me for "smoking". They searched all my pockets and treated me badly and were refusing offers of me to pay the fine. I did not have passport or a copy of it which made it worse. I took them to my apt. a few minutes away to show them the passport but this were things get crazy. The cops insisted on seeing the passport of my wingman who was not even involved. He shows up with of Greek friend who speaks Russian, they show up with the 2 girls we had met at Mantra. Turns out 1 of the girls was only 16 !! The cops demanded the passport of everybody and were taking the younger girl away as her friend is going crazy and blaming us. A crowd developes some local guys get involved and I think paid off the cops to release the girl. The Greek guys says he heard some clearly racist comments from the cops as they seem hate foreigners as did not seem interested in taking money from us as we tried. That 16 year old looked much older and I left the club as she spoke no English and I was exhausted.
Going to alot more careful here now. My main point is though the cops had no right to demand that my wingman be called to show his papers.

Messages In This Thread