rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Departing from conversation

Departing from conversation

Quote: (09-06-2013 05:34 PM)XXL Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2013 01:54 AM)Videl Wrote:  

We were in the middle of the conversation and I had problems finding a spot in the conversation to say "it was nice talking to you" and depart. How can I create natural exit out the conversation?

when you are at the gym and especially at a club, where I do most of my pick-ups, I can't just say "hey I have to meet up with a friend".. obviously she won't believe it.
"excuse me gotta go to the bathroom" [club or gym]

Quote: (09-06-2013 01:54 AM)Videl Wrote:  

The problem I have with day bang is that it is not always possible to find a non-personal topic to talk about and even if there is a something. Not every non-personal topic in your surrounding is a good topic if you want to pick-up because it is unnatural to switch from non-personal to personal
you can pick anything about her and comment on that or ask a question. choose anything from her appearance or demeanor and riff off that. she wears red shoes. go "hey! nice shoes, you look like elf in those, i want to be elf too, where can i by those?". she responds. you misinterpret it, flirt and go from there.

IMO the most important thing to remember is that anything you say is just an excuse to meet each other and lead. never be attached to the one course of action you choose at first. never feel that you have to stick to the style you use to break the ice. it's just an excuse for her to make her more comfortable and contribute/invest. that's why they made up all those jealous GF openers etc, to give girls smart ass excuse [safe non threatening and interesting question] to start an interaction and bait them to talk back. once it hooks you have PLENTY of options and material to use to lead in whatever direction you want.

you can start with indirect and switch to direct in seconds. girls don't logically keep up with what you say. they just react to whatever is happening in front of them and feel you or not.

you ask "hey do you know where X street is?". she starts to respond. you cut her off in the middle of sentence with curious look on your face saying "hey you know what? you make funny face expression when you're confused, that's adorable, who are you girl?". she giggles. you're flirting now. she forgets about your opener. you talk to her like you're curious/interested in her.

i can write long ass detailed post about direct/indirect romance if you like.
That is a great post. I would love to read your detailed post about direct/indirect.

Messages In This Thread