rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why the slut double standard exists and why it's correct

Why the slut double standard exists and why it's correct

The evolutionary psychological aspect is definitely true.

I also look at it on a basic anatomic and hygienic level. The orifices of the human body are exponentially less clean than the extremities. Hell, since joining this forum I no longer wash my hair, use deodorant, or use soap on my entire body. But you better believe I brush, floss, and rinse with mouthwash that bacterial cesspool I call a mouth every damn day.

The vagina is no different. It's an area that requires proper and thorough maintenance or else it smells like a homeless guy sleeping in a fish market. Getting filled with dick and multiple men's semen is not exactly conducive to that end. I wipe my shit off with a wash cloth and I'm good to go. I could probably just get in the shower and let water splash on it and I'd be OK. Yet women get yeast infections just from wiping their puss in the wrong direction. Do you wipe your dick after you piss? No, you just give the little (relatively speaking, of course) bastard a shake and go about your day.

Now for uncircumcised males there's obviously slightly more work that goes into it but not nearly the same lengths of care required by the mouth or vagina.

Messages In This Thread