rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need advice on a hot chick who flanked out on me today

Need advice on a hot chick who flanked out on me today

Quote: (04-18-2011 11:08 PM)tjf78 Wrote:  

Hello All:

I am a 20 year college football player who goes to school in NY. Recently, this younger girl that I had known the last year and a half started to smile and say hi to me (out of the blue). This began about one month ago. Two weeks ago, I walked into the cafe alone and she was sitting at a table with one of her friends. I sat down at her table and her eyes lit up. I began talking to her and her friends. She asked me lots of questions about what I did the night before, what I would be doing today, etc. I finished my breakfast and left her and her friend behind. This weekend, I came by the cafe again and sat down w/ my teammates and she was at the table. We all talked and the guys left but she stayed behind. She asked me where I would be living on campus next year and I told her the house. Her eyes light up and she said that was where she would be living also.

Her eyes got my attention and I waited about 3 more minutes. I then proceeded to ask her on a date with me to go on the school trip to Six Flags Great Adventure. I told her that I have not been there since I was 14 and she seems very excited. So anyway today I go to college activities and ask to buy tickets. They would not sell me any unless the girl was with me (security reasons). So I did not have her phone number so I sent her an email. My school email system is just first name.last name1 (ej [email protected]) so I guessed her email address and I was right. She wrote back in a timely fashion. I will show you my email and her response.

My email
Hey Girl's Name :

I stopped by college activities today and asked to buy two tickets for the upcoming Six Flags trip on Saturday, 4/30. The receptionist said that each student had to be present with a student ID when buying their ticket. In order to buy the tickets we both need to be at college activities with our IDs ready. If you get back to me before four, we could walk over to college activities and buy over tickets. If not, we can buy them tomorrow. Let me know when you can go over to college activities. My cell is (xxx) xxx-xxxx. Have a good rest of the day!

My Name

Her response
Hey my name!

That was really nice of you to remember!! I was just checking my schedule to make sure that I was free that day and unfortunately I have to go to the dress rehearsal for the fashion show. I'm sorry. On Saturday and Sunday, they do a run through and I have to be present for up to 3 hours on that day. I'm really sorry!! I definitely wanted to go, I'm so disappointed. Thanks again, though!!!

My question to you guys is: 1) has she changed her mind about going out on a date w/ me and 2) should I respond.

Here is my tentative response (have not sent it):

Hey name:

Do not worry about it. Everyone has commitments that they need to honor. Have fun at the fashion show rehearsal. We will try again after break to do something together. If I do not see you before Thursday, have a Happy Easter with your family!

My name

Any comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I have only been on one date w/ another woman and turned sour. I went out to a club twice this year and almost got a girl back to my room. I feel that I am at a disadvantage because I am inexperienced with women. Let me know what you guys because I am relatively optimistic about my future prospects. Once I get laid, I know that the momentum will carry me forward. Thank you very much.

Meet more girls. You're suffering from oneitis with a chick you haven't even banged.

In the mean time, cocky & funny... that's almost to be expected from a football player... master it and you should have no trouble getting laid. No more long winded emails. Remember she should be chasing you, not the other way around.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread