rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Departing from conversation

Departing from conversation

Quote: (09-06-2013 01:28 AM)calihunter Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2013 04:58 PM)Videl Wrote:  

Hi I'm new to pick-up. My usual routine is just go up to girls and talk to them. No fancy pick-up lines or tricks. I say hi, just wanted to talk, ask how her day went, what she likes to do in her free time, and so on.

Of course, sometimes girls don't feel like talking, or me loosing interest after having talked to her because the conversations just doesn't click because of different personality, different interest or something else. If I want to I can still push on the conversation, but after receiving these signals of non-interest, my goal is to depart and look for new targets. I don't want to waste my time.

umm. You're on a pick up forum. Don't waste yours or anyone else's time either. go get "Bang" or "Day Bang" or a million of canonical other books and learn to have more fun interactions with people. all the entrance and exit points are there too. you don't owe anyone, especially a girl in a set that is going south, an apology for leaving the convo. Especially if it's a bad boring one. Cause guess what.. You're not likely having another conversation with these girls. As always. when you are in a conversation you should leave on the high note. which allows you to come back or lets other people feel the good energy

or just watch some Simple Pickup on youtube or something
I'm a newbie, yes, but I never said I didn't read day bang. I even made reference to the book so you could figure out I read it.

The problem I have with day bang is that it is not always possible to find a non-personal topic to talk about and even if there is a something. Not every non-personal topic in your surrounding is a good topic if you want to pick-up because it is unnatural to switch from non-personal to personal.

For example, if I stop a girl to ask for directions, how can I switch that into an approach? Even if I manage to pull that off, she will know later on that it was not really about asking directions but just me approaching her to pick her up. Not that there is nothing wrong with that but it says something about your personality. It is rather better approach to do a direct approach instead of using non-direct model described in daybang.

Messages In This Thread