rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

McQueen's Hollywood Data Sheet

McQueen's Hollywood Data Sheet

Quote: (09-05-2013 02:00 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2013 01:42 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Great sheet.

The more things change, the more things stay the same.

Quote: (09-04-2013 09:04 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Security will consistently make you 'keep moving' and don't allow for standing in the walk-ways by the table.

Ha.

I haven't experience that crap since I left CA in my rearview.

I swear, CA is the only place on earth that does lame sh*t like that.

Well, at least I have my California ID to show for a life wasted.

If G ever stops bad-mouthing Cali, I'm going to really start worrying and feel a deep sense of disappointment.

+1 for persistence in hating lol

[Image: laugh3.gif]

It is not really hating.

I just call it how it is.

I mean, where else in the world do bouncers do that "Keep it moving" sh*t that they do in every single bar in California?

Another question, why are there so many goddamn bouncers in bars in CA? In other places you never notice bouncers. In CA, it's bouncer bonkers.

People in California don't complain all the time because they have become institutionalized.

You see it all the time. They put there drink down before walking outside. They put there smoke out before walking inside. They all go home like Zombies at 1:30 am.

It is hilarious. Everyone is brainwashed there from the rules that have been slowly imposed and twisted like a noose.

Me? I have been set free. (I always traveled too much to become institutionalized as well.)

I mean hell, in Spain they are lighting 50 foot statues on fire in the street and in CA you can't light a cigarette?

In other places people are raging in the streets and in CA a bouncer is going to tell you to "Keep it moving"? Get the f*ck out of here with that sh*t.

Again, not hating, just shooting straight.

Here I recently gave props to CA: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18639-...#pid526011

Messages In This Thread