rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?

Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?

Quote: (09-04-2013 09:57 PM)TheBlackNarwhal Wrote:  

Call me hipster, but I really don't care much about tattoos on a girl as long as I can consider it art. If she passes the boner test, what else matters? It's most likely the generation gap between me and most other members (I'm 18).

[Image: tumblr_mqkgqnH4ov1qbz6f6o1_400.jpg]

2/10 would not bang because of tattoos

I honestly think tattoos are the ultimate form of peacocking, so I got one where no one sees it usually.

"It's most likely the generation gap between me and most other members (I'm 18)."

Yes, it is and I'll admit I'm starting to feel my age, esp. when talking about this. But allow me to reminisce (which is what I tend to do best lately).

I can remember my first serious g/f in high school and her hanging out when my folks were away. I used to get her to hang out naked and I vividly remember seeing her walk down the hallway and thinking "Wow, there is NOTHING better than this!" "THIS" meaning the female body.

So I don't get why any women with a decent body would feel the need to modify it. And I think societal pressure for them to do so is a deliberate attempt on the part of Those In Charge to make sure men don't get to experience women's bodies in all their untouched glory. They screwed with women's minds via feminism, so now they're screwing with their bodies too.

I probably think too much, but this does present something of a boner killer for me, since brings up ramifications of larger issues, blah, blah, blah. The way some guys are turned off by feminist-speak (i.e. "cis-gendered") I get turned off by ink.

If I were 18, it probably wouldn't care either, but keep in mind there is a difference when a teenager tells you she got inked and when a 35-year-old says the same.

Messages In This Thread