rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Three Month EE Summary/Comparison

My Three Month EE Summary/Comparison

Quote: (09-03-2013 09:54 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (09-03-2013 12:00 AM)slubu Wrote:  

Cost For The Trip - $14,395.37

That is actually pretty cheap for three months.

How did you keep your cost so low? You are a pretty heavy drinker too.

Were drinks just really cheap and food?

Any cost saving tips?

Well Moscow skewed that number up higher, the other places it's pretty cheap to live in. We also bought groceries and ate at our apartment a lot, I'd say over 75% of the time. And when out if possible we would order Vodka which is cheaper than the other alcohol types. And we would drink a lot at home. Finally, cigarettes are dirt cheap - I'm talking $1-2 a pack.

Quote:Quote:

Ugliest Dudes:
Winner - Novosibirsk. These guys could pass for trolls, mutants, freaks you name it. Lots of frankenstein types, bruisers with no brains, unibrows, askew heads, etc. We were models compared to these guys.

But didn't this work against you?

EE girls like uglier guys don't they?

I sense the sarcasm, but we did have girls burn us and leave with their men in Tomsk. That said, both my buddy and I were told we were a "beautiful man" multiple times in various cities. And we do not get told that in the US often, if at all.

White God Factor:
Winner - Novosibirsk. Not even close. I will never in my life forget the girls from Posh, completely losing their shit when they found out we were from Los Angeles. They were screaming, complimenting our looks, they literally could not handle it. My buddy banged his girl although I could not connect with mine again as she left town and was a bit flakey. Their third friend would have been down too but they made her leave since it was only two of us. Of course there was the 3some night too, which I'm sure helped I was from Los Angeles. It was pretty outrageous.

Let's call a spade a spade.

This is called The California ID Factor.

[Image: ca_license.gif]
[/quote]

To borrow your favorite phrase, Zanziville OH would not have generated that response I imagine. [Image: lol.gif]

Messages In This Thread