rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quebec City

Quebec City

Final thoughts for gaming in Quebec City:

Girls do not like speaking English here.

I would go ONLY if you have basic conversatonal French, AND have already played out Montreal.

Quality can be high, but not nearly as much volume as Montreal.

Nightlife is respectable on fri & sat. I revoke my former 2 and give it a 3 or 4 out of 10. Nothing close to Montreal overall & the rest of the week though.

Daygame is almost non existant. If there is a good place downtown, I did not find it. The local univeristy some miles away might be an option, but I didn't make it there.

With French, you can probably bang here with the same level of effort as Montreal. Without it, your level of effort will be higher.

Rich archetectural & military history is nice. Most tourists are from other parts of Canada, and Germany. I hardly met any other Americans during my weekend here. None at my hostel.

The people are probably friendly, but my conversations struggled too much to really discover it.

Messages In This Thread