rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sergey Brin trades 40 year old for 27 year old...

Sergey Brin trades 40 year old for 27 year old...

The Mail has published this story today.

Here is a picture of Brin and his wife, and below the new girlfriend.

[Image: article-2405307-1B83011B000005DC-649_634x490.jpg]

[Image: article-2405307-1B842063000005DC-709_308x425.jpg]

Indeed, the above is the most flattering of the 'new model', but the picture of his wife is the most flattering of her, so...

As expected, jealous middle aged men, and catty middle aged women are giving the guy hell with preposterous statements such as:

[Image: badtaste_zpsb23ec46e.jpg]

Which of course was voted up, whilst predictably the following status was one of the lowest rated, third lowest if I remember correctly:

[Image: fair_zps3a171668.jpg]

Nothing new here, but just thought I'd share it anyway. I find it absolutely fascinating just how pathetic people in the West really are, specifically in the Anglosphere. You wouldn't get this kind of reality-defying bullshit being spewed in France for example. He didn't cheat on his wife, they separated, so what exactly has he done wrong. Also, despite the prenup, they have kids so she's going to get one heck of a payout.

Isn't that the feminist mantra after all: Take him for all he's got girl!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread