rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Korea

South Korea

Quote: (04-18-2011 01:22 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2011 01:12 PM)zanetti Wrote:  

thanks for the replies guys

@ Hydrogonian: could you pls expand a bit - when you say "there isn't enough" in S Korea, are you referring to girls & nightlife, or culture or everything combined?

I've been to Hong Kong and thought it was ok, not somewhere I'm in a rush to get back to. I've been to Japan before (just Tokyo) and absolutely loved it

I'm planning a non work related holiday of 10 to 14 days; now Japan seems too uncertain/risky i though Korea would be a good replacement

Zanetti, the topic of South Korea has come up before. If you really want a low down on what South Korea is really like, examine the next two posts I am about to link you to. Read them both, focus on the first one. They are long, but say everything you need to hear.

Japan vs. South Korea

How black guys do in South Korea

This second post is not tailored to you, but its details will still give you some useful insight into how South Korean culture operates, info that could still help you as a white guy.

While you're at it, read that whole other thread as well. Plenty of other useful tidbits.

@ Athlone: haha great read! that gorbachev has some interesting insights

he makes china sound like a complete free-for-all

i see where you guys are coming from re S Korea - the thing is that i've already been to thailand and although the place is a guaranteed lay i'm normally more interested in seeing new places

@ hydrogonian: you mentioned taiwan a couple of times - how would you compare taiwan vs japan in terms of girls' attractiveness, ease of getting laid, interesting other stuff to do?

cheers

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Messages In This Thread